“your husband should love you for who you are ! Don’t try to be someone else. I’m sure you are beautiful inside & out ! Just as you are .” —
three words <3
- girl : do you really love me ?
- boy : of course i do
- girl : i wanna hear you say it
- boy : i dont have to
- girl : why not ?
- boy : because..
- girl : I just want to hear you say it in words
- boy: I can’t...
- THE GIRL STARTED TO CRY SOFTLY, & SAID "then you dont love me". THE TWO CONTINUED TO WALK IN SILENCE. THEY REACHED THE GIRL'S HOME.
- girl : why ?
- boy : do you really want to know ?
- girl : (hesitantly) Yes
- HE HUGGED HER GENTLY, KISSED THE TIP OF HER NOSE & WHISPERED IN HER EAR "because three words are not enough.."